From 15th June 2020 mandatory fabric face coverings on board the Ferry. Bring your own or buy one for £2 on board.
The Ferry is part of the public transport network and has been operational since 16.05.2020
Daily service from 30.06.2020!
Please follow the Government guidance and keep 2 meter distance when possible.
We provide hand sanitiser on board. Please use it when boarding and please ask for it if you cant see the dispenser.
The Ferry is thoroughly washed with disinfectant liquid in the morning. The handrails are disinfected regularly throughout the day..
While the service is not busy and to reduce CO2 emissions we will only run to Shotley and Felixstowe if there are bookings!
If you are at either quay, please call 01728/666329 to let us know you'd like to cross.
Pre- booking is essential and tickets are available online!
There is no need to print anything, please make a note of your booking reference or bring the ticket we email you.
You will receive one email from world-pay which is for you.You will receive a second email with the booking reference and ticket from us.Please check your inbox, spam and junk folder to find your ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
- Unfortunately at present the ferry is non-wheelchair accessible.
- All luggage must be removed from cycles before boarding.
- Bus service 77 operates from Felixstowe Landguard Fort.
- Onward Taxis can be booked by the ferry operator.
- Babies and children under 12 months travel free.
- The ferry operator reserves the right to cancel any sailing.
- Paid return ticket is only valid on the same day.