The Ferry is is part of the public transport network and is operational with reduced capacity since 16.05.2020
Due to low demand the Ferry operates in June only from Friday to Monday = 4 days per week.
Please follow the Government guidance and keep 2 meter distance if possible.
We provide hand sanitiser on board the Ferry, please use it when you board the ferry and ask for it if you cant see the dispenser.
The Ferry is thoroughly washed wish desinfective liquid in the morning. The handrails are wiped with desinfective liquid on a regular base.
While the service is not very busy and to reduce CO2 emissions we only go across to Shotley and Felixstowe if there are bookings!
The Ferry is usually on standby in Harwich.
Pre- booked tickets are an absolute must and online available!
There is no need to print anything, please make a note of your booking reference or bring the ticket we email you.
You will receive one email from world-pay which is for you only.You will receive a second email with the booking reference and ticket.Please check your inbox, spam and junk folder to find your ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
- Unfortunately at present the ferry is non-wheelchair accessible.
- All luggage must be removed from cycles before boarding.
- Bus service 77 operates from Felixstowe Landguard Fort.
- Onward Taxis can be booked by the ferry operator.
- Babies and children under 12 months travel free.
- The ferry operator reserves the right to cancel any sailing.
- Paid return ticket is only valid on the same day.